Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day #3 Together

Annaliese and I shared another busy day, but she is doing wonderfully! I will be honest, this trip has been more difficult than I anticipated, but I feel very strongly that we made a good decision for her. She and I are beginning the attachment & bonding experience in a very small space with limited “stuff” and I think we will have a good foundation for Jonathan to build on : )

Again, with the busyness of everything, it is hard to get as much of this together, but here are a few pictures we got today. Enjoy!

 Still working on how to smile for pictures, but we're getting there : )
 

One of the many reasons she will be a daddy's girl : )
 
Look at that pose!

Making crafts together : ) 

Please continue to pray for a miracle with Embassy so Annaliese and I can come home sooner than expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment