Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Embassy - Cleared and Interviewed

Our prayers have been answered!!!

I received an e-mail this morning from the Embassy that our case was cleared and we were welcome to come with the other AWAA families who were going to their interviews today!! I literally received the e-mail 7 minutes after the bus left, but they were able to get a driver to pick me up and get me there with the other families before my name was called!!

It was a whirlwind of a morning, but we have cleared and I have completed the interview, so Annaliese’s visa will be issued on Friday and we can come home!!!

I have contacted the travel agent to get our tickets changed, but I imagine she is still sleeping : ) Look forward to finding out when we get to board that plane to America. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you so much for your prayers for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment