Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reminded of His Faithfulness

Not too much to update you all on today, but I wanted to touch base.

Annaliese & I went to church this morning with the other AWAA family that is here. She did very well – sitting quietly with me throughout the service – but she was wide-eyed the entire time. It was her first experience being around more people who spoke English than Amharic and I can only imagine what she was thinking.


It was such a blessing to sit in worship and sing songs that we have sung at church over the past year. For the past several months - while we have been trusting God to build our family – it has not been uncommon for me to get emotional during worship. Now, today, with her sitting next to me, I got to sing some of those same songs of God’s faithfulness & blessing – what a joy!

No matter how hard this journey has been, or will continue to be as we transition to being home, we believe that He is faithful to see us through.

As we enter a new work week, please continue to pray for good news from the Embassy! Annaliese and I are ready to come home to America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment